- Preliminary Project Strategy Meetings
- Pre-Application Consultation with the Regulatory Agencies
- Site Scenario Analyses including Cost-Benefit and Alternatives
- Low Impact Development and Sustainable Building Practices
- Mitigation Plans and Cost Estimates
- Early Permit Planning and Feasibility Studies
- NEPA Environmental Assessments and Environmental Impact Statements
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Site Contamination Assessment and Remediation
- Redevelopment of Brownfields
- Master Facilities Plans and Site Selection Studies
LG² Environmental Solutions, Inc. is an extremely valuable team member when involved in the early planning stages of any development project. The LG²ES team brings significant knowledge and insight of regulatory requirements and innovative solutions (including low impact or sustainable development practices) to the planning table. Our input allows a project to flow freely through its successive stages with minimal hang-ups with the various environmental agencies. LG²ES staff frequently works with site planners, project engineers, developers, contractors, and attorneys to assist in developing a site plan that will cause minimal problems in agency processing.
At LG²ES, we are committed to integrity and the highest ethical standards in all of our relationships and activities.