- Wildlife Surveys
- Protected Species Surveys (RCW, Bald Eagle, etc.)
- Section 10(a)(1)(A) Permit Holder for Trap, Tag, and Monitoring Audubon's Crested Caracara
- Population Density Assessments
- Manatee Habitat Assessments
- Significant Habitat Studies
- Habitat Conservation Plans
- Authorized Gopher Tortoise Relocation Agents
- Gopher Tortoise Incidental Take Permits
- Gopher Tortoise Relocation Permits
- Habitat Restoration
Federal, state, and local regulations are an ever-changing maze, with new interpretations and revised rules coming about frequently. LG²ES provides comprehensive expertise with all resources, technology and regulatory interpretation to maximize land use and resource value. The staff maintains relationships within each pertinent agency who keep them informed on upcoming changes. LG²ES has experience with watershed, ecosystem, and habitat planning and management activities over broad time horizons. These services can be of particular value to Ranch and Farm Owners, as well as site planners, project engineers, developers, contractors, and attorneys.
Specific natural resource management services offered by LG²ES include:
Link these below when pages are built
At LG²ES, we are committed to integrity and the highest ethical standards in all of our relationships and activities.