Lab Director / Archaeologist will provide technical expertise and management of LG2’s lab facility and staff of laboratory technicians. The Lab Director will be responsible for overseeing the processing all data recovered from archaeological investigations, from initial processing to analysis and curation. Responsibilities will include preparing and maintaining databases for managing and cataloguing artifact assemblages. The Lab director may also serve as the Cultural Resources Project Archaeologist. The Project Archaeologist will assist in cultural resources project management, technical quality management, and client/business development. The Project Archaeologist will work under the PI and perform all aspects of cultural resources projects and related tasks including field research and database research, data collection and analyses, regulatory agency and tribal consultations, technical reports and management/mitigation plans, personnel supervision, and client relationships.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Cultural Resources Management, Archaeology, Anthropology or closely related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience conducting and managing archaeological investigations, including general project management experience where responsible for schedules and budgets.
- Work experience in Cultural Resource Management and consulting is preferred over pure academic background.
- Must meet Secretary of Interior (SOI) qualifications as Archaeologist.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment.
- Must be available to travel and possess a valid drivers’ license and be in good standing.
Click here to view a List of LG2ES' Current Federal Contracts.
LG² Environmental Solutions, Inc.
10475 Fortune Parkway, Suite 201
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone: (904) 288-8631
Fax: (904) 262-8637
TOLL FREE: 1-800-435-0072